Easily manage your episodes by choosing the best place to host your podcast. Look at the pros and cons of each provider to decide your show's new home. Better yet, try our platform with your free trial 👇👇👇
We think you'll love our very own podcast hosting platform designed for people like you. It's been built from the ground up by the same talented people behind Radio.co.
We offer personal podcast accounts, perfect for individuals, and Network accounts, for those with a team of people and possibly a few podcasts! There's always cool new features being added as well, like our Audiogram service and Donation buttons!
- Fully customisable, embeddable players and Podcast Page for your podcast!
- Unlimited Episodes on any plan!
- New features being added all the time.
- Hopefully, none!
Libsyn is a popular platform amongst podcasters as it's been around since 2004 and therefore is something of a veteran in the podcasting world. Their lowest plan gets you 50mb of storage, RSS feed integration, directory listings and other handy features.
If you opt for their most expensive package, as well as the features mentioned before you get 1500mb of storage, advanced stats, media transcoding and other important podcasting features.
- Due to its age it is a reliable podcast host.
- It is affordable and accessible.
- Has a YouTube integration feature which can help grow your podcasts audience.
- The user interface is quite dated.
- There is no integration with Wordpress.
- The lower plans only have very limited features.
PodBean is another popular podcasting host that has a bloglike feel to it. It’s especially good if you want to monetise your podcast as it offers good advert/ sponsorship opportunities.
It also has a crowdfunding feature that encourages listeners to become patrons and donate money to their favourite podcasts. Their lowest package will get you 100mb of storage, embeddable web players and way more!
- Better monetisation prospects through ads and sponsors
- You can use apps to manage episodes
- Embeddable web players!
- There’s no ad insertion on lower plans
- Stats aren’t as advanced as other podcast hosts
Download Your Podcast Comparison Guide
Get to know your new hosting platform a little better. Download the complete podcast comparison guide, showing you every cool feature and useful tool before choosing your provider.
Thanks for subscribing!
We've just sent you an email, please follow the instructions to confirm your details.
Spreaker is an extremely popular podcasting service that offers many different features making it the perfect place to host my podcast. A significant feature in Spreaker is the ability to record and edit audio on your phone as well as your desktop. Spreaker has its own directory so you have the potential of being discovered by even more listeners.
Their lowest package is their free speech package which is, you guessed it, free. While this package is decent for beginners, it only allows you 15 mins a day of uploads!
- You have the ability to record and edit on your mobile device
- You can customise the embeddable players for your website
- Monetise your podcast through ad integration
- Lower plans have limited features
- The free plan is very limited so doesn’t give much room to test it out
Buzzsprout, another popular choice for podcasters for its more modern outlook on podcasting. It has better navigation and features than a lot of the older podcasting hosts and has a great user interface that looks good and works well. Their lowest package is their free package which lasts for 90 days, but this only offers 2 hours of uploads a month.
Their most expensive plan is their Buzzsprout Pro plan. This offers 1TB of outbound data transfer, podcast migration and no advertising as well as the features mentioned above.
- Free (For 90 days, then you have to pay)
- Well designed and intuitive interface
- The dashboard is very mobile friendly
- Episode time is restricted
- You have to use the free plan for at least 90 days which has very limited space and features
Blubrry is a good podcast host to use if you use Wordpress, as its integration with Wordpress is second to none. It offers integrated statistics that allow you to really hone in on who your target audience is. Their least expensive package is their small package. This offers 100mb of storage a month, unlimited bandwidth, and more.
Their highest package is their professional package. This package offers unlimited storage, and has the ability to host commercial podcasts as well as integrating the features mentioned above and more.
- No minimum audience numbers which means it’s accessible to everyone
- Great stats so you can easily make connections with advertisers and sponsors
- Wordpress Integration so you can add it to your website easily
- No advert insertion which means that you can’t place adverts in your podcast, you’ll have to use other advertising methods
- No mobile app which makes editing and uploading on the go difficult
- Hosting subscriptions are for 1 show unless it’s pro level so you can’t do multiple projects at once
Where to Host Your Podcast
The best thing to do is look at all the plans on each one to decide where you should host your podcast. Make notes of your listener reach, download figures, podcast episode length, and other vital information that you’ll need to know to find the best package for you. Better yet, try our platform with your free trial 👇👇👇