Podcasts have quickly become the best marketing tool to build better relationships with your customers. Businesses like Salesforce (Marketing Trends), Social Media Examiner (Social Media Marketing), and even the team here are Podcast.co (Create Reach Inspire) are reaching a whole new audience with bite-sized audio.
Take your business, agency, or media company further with podcast networks. A new way for you to create multiple podcasts for several brands, all under one roof. Share engaging stories, build trust, and give your business a voice.
Why Businesses Are Creating Podcast Networks
Businesses are re-thinking how they talk to customers. A decade ago everyone created videos for places like YouTube and Facebook, but that's all changed. Audio is the latest and best way to share content and reach consumers, here's why:
- Podcast Listeners Are High Earners: The annual household income of podcast listeners is above $75,000.
- Measurable Success: Turn your business into a smarter, more efficient one. Track who's listening, where, and when with in-depth analytics.
- Long-lasting Content: Get more for your money with evergreen content. Podcasts are searchable and help with your website's searchability and ranking.
- Increased Social Engagement: Connect with whole new audiences on Twitter and Facebook with engaging and shareable content.
- Brand Collaboration: Craft unique branded stories with companies and creators for exclusive experiences.
Podcasts are the new video... and they're here to stay!
Brands, Agencies, & Media Companies Podcasting
Businesses are taking notice of the power of audio. Podcast networks are helping brands, agencies, media companies, and big businesses share their message further than ever before. Here are just a few we've had the pleasure of working with:
- Tap Management: Agency for artists, writers, and producers. Offering publishing, studio time, and brand consultancy.
- Co-op: Big business offering food, health, investments, funerals, insurance, and legal services.
- Famehouse: Digital marketing and e-commerce agency specialising in the music and entertainment industries.
- LUYA: PR, marketing, digital and events agency.
- Crazy Animal Face: Creative brand developing unique illustrations and animations.
- Slater Heelis: Full-service law firm delivering legal advice to the UK.
- Book of The Future: Business consultant, Tom Cheesewright, helps build strategies for sustainable success.
- Intern Magazine: A platform for and by the creative youth, empowering the next generation through content, support, and training.
- Tech for Good: Digital brand creating written, video, and audio content.
Manchester Digital (Independent Trade Association)
Communities like Manchester Digital are at the forefront of the tech world. Podcasts are a new opportunity to expand their presence and share what goes on behind the scenes, as well as cover big events like the Digital Skills Festival.
We wanted to start a podcast as we felt this was a great way to inform our members and offer a new way for them to connect with us.
People's History Museum (National Museum of Democracy)
Local businesses like the People's History Museum are expanding their reach with podcasts. Promoting an upcoming exhibit, Represent: Voices 100 Years On, the museum brought it to life and shared it with those that would otherwise miss out.
Working with Podcast.co made my life so much easier. I had no idea how to make a podcast, but I did know it had to sound professional!
How to Create Your Podcast Network
Give your business a voice with podcast networks. Podcast.co allows you to create and manage multiple podcasts, all under one roof. Add and collaborate with several people to manage your catalogue of shows.
Choose between either the Little Network or Big Network plans to get the ball rolling!
Little Networks for Growing Brands 🌱
Take your brand, agency, or media company further with the Little Networks plan. Create 1 podcast and invite up to 3 people to collaborate. Expand your network as you grow by adding more podcasts.
Big Networks for Big Businesses 💼
Fully scalable, the Big Networks plan is designed with big businesses in mind. Reach your full potential with a customisable network and toolset to create, monitor, and grow your companies presence. Create 3 podcasts and invite up to 5 people to collaborate. Expand your network as you grow by adding more podcasts and more people.